Trapezoid Water Vase (FT)

A piece of paper is placed over the mouth of a small vase, filled with water, then turned upside down. The paper and water stays in place.
The paper is removed, but the water remains inside the inverted vase. Self contained vase, made in plastic. Nothing to add or steal.

Spread the word. Share this post!